Psychics/God Given Gift

Question
QUESTION: I haven't quite figured out what i want to be when i grow up! (i'm 52)I thought i knew as a child, but that would change from year to year. Then i got a little older and life got in the way and many challenges and prayers later, still nothing?? and here i am again, facing joblessness and possible eviction, trying to understand what lesson i am to take away from yet another challenge. I have faith that this too will soon come to and end (I know God is carrying me thru) But I keep praying & asking what it is that God wants from me. What is it this time. What do I keep missing that I must face being almost homeless so many times (at least once a year at times)
Help me to hear God's message. What gift am i not using of using incorrectly?  I'm at a loss. Thanks, Laura

(PS. I am catholic, go to church, pray many times daily, spiritually open minded, non-discriminate or judgmental, quit drinking 4yrs now)

ANSWER: Warm greetings Laura,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

In going to spirit for insight into your questions what I am hearing is that there is lots of residue left over from your past experiences and how you went about doing things. Spirit wants to stress that you have not had the best opportunity to change your way of thinking about you and your future and that the time is now. It is here. And you should consider going about things in a different way in looking at the situation as it presently stands.

The thing that you are doing right is in praying and keeping your faith in God. God is always there to guide you but you must take the first few steps in order for Him to stand beside you and guide you the rest of the way. He can also guide you to the right place of opportunity where He will open a new door for you in your life!

The challenges you have had are difficult because before you were born you developed a life plan for yourself that included these type of sufferings. It has thus presented itself and manifested in your life so that you can *learn* from those experiences and hopefully reach a point where you will know enough so that you can avoid making the same mistakes in life. Your way of thinking, I am being told by Spirit is in placing the wrong priorities on things that don't really matter. You expend much too much time doing things that will not lead you out of your situation but rather keep you stymied further in it.

God wants for you to know and realize that your life is very valuable and that is why He created you, Laura. He wants for you to prosper and live life as it was meant to be lived without the constant worry and consternation that you undergo. In order to accomplish that you first and foremost have to let go of the old feelings of lack in your life. *Your mind* is what is keeping you a prisoner and creating the environment you find yourself in right now.

The moment you decide you want no more of it it can leave and a new life can begin for you! Daily after your prayers to Jesus Christ thanking Him and praising Him for your life and His daily blessings that are there if you only knew how to see them, you should visualize the *perfect situation and conditions* you want in your life. Cut out pictures of a nice home and yard, a new car, possibly a life partner, a good job, new friends, etc. all of the things that you would like. Paste them onto a special white board where you should look at them daily and throughout the day and as you do think that this CAN be yours!

When your subconscious starts to hear the message that IT IS POSSIBLE, it will start integrating that very thought in your mind in order to bring it to fruition. But be guarded that you will also receive negative thoughts just as you now have, Spirit says, thoughts of lack and poverty, and that you will not amount to anything, etc. Remove those thoughts from your mind once and for all! They have no place in your mind much less in your heart.

God, through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ, wants to help you to move forward in your life at this time! He is there for you! But you must also help yourself by destroying thoughts that keep you from being all that you can be. Replace them constantly throughout the day, Laura, with FORCEFUL thoughts that **I Am Now Prosperous, Gainfully Employed, Healthy, and Happy!** As you build up your belief system in that you are, so you can become!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Laura, and May God Bless You! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome, loving, and prosperous at all times! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember: "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

QUESTION: Thank you for your kind and generous reading.  yes, i do have issues with believing that I can get out of the poverty hole I keep falling into.  I start out positive then as time passes and the steps i take don't always prove to be correct, I get mentally blocked, extremely stressed and at a loss for solution. But it is usually then that a light goes on and miracles happen. I have been truly blessed with many miracles through out my life. Some seen and some unseen but miracles none the less.  I also believe in cause and effect. That many times the miracle we are seeking has not come about because someone before us hasn't made the choices they needed to make in order for our door to open and vise versa. So therefore God must intervene and do his magic in order to intercept our anguish and thus yet another miracle has come about. He truly is wonderful, I just wish i had the patience, and i wish that society (that is based on the almighty dollar)could be more understanding. But when the rent is due, landords don't want to hear that your waiting on God. hahaha. Thank you! God Bless you...Amen

Answer
Dear Laura,

Thank you much for your feedback! It is much appreciated and you're most welcome for the reading.

You have an understanding of what is happening in your life and that is an important key in order to change things for the better.

About patience...God gives each person the capacity to be patient but it is only when the person mistakenly feels they know better than God that they attempt to reach out of the boundary lines to obtain that which they want posthaste. That is never the recommended way to do things. God always knows *best* when the time is right for you to receive what you are due. It is therefore done in His timing not ours and is well worth waiting for! When a person anticipates receiving something right away and they do not get it, do not give up hope. It is just that God has a *Better Plan* for you and your life! It is so worth waiting for because God is never wrong in these things as in All Things!

Keep praying daily and seeing yourself as being Successful and Free From Disconcerting Thoughts that keep you from being all that you CAN and WILL be!

Laura, May God bless you always in All Ways! ♥  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†