Psychics/House

Question
Us
Us  
Steven and I just sold our  house and are living apart until we find our next house. Do you sense when we will move into our next house or will we end up getting an apartment? Thanks so much Love and light.

Answer
marriage
marriage  

young parents
young parents  
Renee--Hope you are feeling well and in good spirits. Here I am.

I know you asked me a very simple question, but I am not sure there is not something there between the lines. You say you Steven are living apart.Why? Maybe the answer to your question is hidden in the situation that prompts the question, and maybe there is another question you ought to be asking.
But just in case my suspicious mind is seeing ghosts of dissatisfaction or doubt, I will meditate a few more minutes on it and draw you a card.

I hear that the apartment is a fall back choice if all else does not work out. It is also a safety net in case you and Steven are not as ready for home ownership and living together as you thought.

I also hear that the house suggests more responsibility in meeting the mortgage and other expenses, plus managing and maintaining it together. Do you to have it already worked out how that will work? I sense some complications in this area as well.

The cards suggest that you must decide the outcome you want. It's like looking at a menu of delights.
Which do you want more?-- to live with Steven or to live in a space with
Steven, no matter how big or small?   Which do you want more a house or an apartment?
(A house yes, but for the long haul as a couple, with kids to conceive and bring into your world together?)

So, I think you may be rushing the entire commitment. If you are living apart now, that is an indicator that it is not about bonding and building a home life or working together for your joint dream. If you're ready to live together what could there be to stop you except unreadiness for the practical and monetary expenses? Why aren't you just jumping in?

Get the apartment and test the waters now--that seems like the best move despite my sense you two need something to assure it will work. You know what that is.

Renee-I continue to be an adviser for you and to learn more about you. If you will, please make a donation to my work via PayPal. You need only enter my email address--shariananda@gmail.com and use your payment means. Thank you. Do not hesitate to get back to me to follow up. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)