Psychics/Is my husband coming back to me?

Question
Txt Pict from Girlfriend
Txt Pict from Girlfrie  

Sample Nasty Text
Sample Nasty Text  
Paul & I have been separated for 3 years.  Our daughter is 6.  He has an on-off girlfriend for the past 2 years.  They just reunited this May.  The girlfriend taunts me and sends me nasty texts saying horrible things and to let me know how great they are doing and all the nice things he does for her, knowing I will yell at him.

After too many nasty messages, I tried to him with divorce papers this past July.  The week before I served the papers he said there were things he wanted to say to me and talk with me (love stuff). Over the past few years we have gotten close and then he goes cold (usually because he is back with her).  He has a copy of the papers, but they are not legally served. He refused to be served, wouldn't accept them, and told me to mail them.  Since I filed he refuses to text or have a conversation with me.  The girlfriend has even sent unthinkable horrible texts about our daughter and he is still with her. Says that my phone records showing that the texts come from her number are 'fake' and I am playing games. (I am not playing games, the records are straight from AT&T).  I know part of him does this to get back at me for serving the papers, because the girlfriend hasn't been around my daughter since.

Just this past Friday she text me that ... "there's nothing you can ever do to get in between mine and Paul's relationship! Just get over it that me and Paul are happy together. Your gonna have to eventually face the music doll. I'm in his life and I'm his world & same goes for me! The end!"

I take her messages with a grain of salt. I know they have an no/off relationship and she some how manages to control him, though he is a control-freak.

Will Paul & Adrienne break-up for good and will he reconcile our relationship and save our marriage?

Jennifer: April 17, 1976  (me)
Paul: October 7, 1975
Adrienne: February 4, 1980 (girlfriend)

Answer
Dear Jennifer,
It took me by surprise that you want after three years of abuse from him and his gf . to reunite with Paul who by his numeroogy loves himself the most . although I could see thrte is almost like karmic connection there,  meaning in the past life time you and him were siblings to each other so its like you are always feeling you are responsible for him as if he is your kid and not an adult and you  keep looking at him like that even these days blaming mostly others for his fault and exusing him easily for letting you suffer like that not to mention exposing your girl to such unmature woman (if the child is a minor maybe you want to turn tot he child protectice service about that and have them investigate this case)
adrienne is exectly waht Paul is seeking she is like a lil child and possibly very sensual with him or should I call it shameless in a place where you might be more conservative. and I want also to tell you that sexualy his preformence are quick and low in quality something that mature woman like you would notice but hot lil girl like her wont say or notice . currently by the way the tarot were showing Paul give more credit and respect to Adrienne than he ever gave you and is not considering you as his first priority which would maybe make him worths the effort and waiting
the connection between Paul and Adrienne was looking very sick and possesive and it might end with some violence as well but it will end shortly within four to five months from now there is a chance he will seek to re unite with you mostly for financial reason either being in debts or becoming in debts due to the divorce and not from loving reasonsand unfortuantelly I am not sure you will divorce him any time sooner because it looks like you are still not ready to cut away from him eternally
there is two ways to solve this kind of curse . either you chose to love yourself better and right away start working on your self estimation be it workshops support gruop or whats not because you need help to make that leap away and cut this circle . you have in you a strong attachment tendency and its not easy for you to create changes into your life but with support you might be able to send him away when he will come to knock on your door and set yourself free from this . or you chose to accept you love him tell youself that you are willing to compromise your freedom on this simply because you love him and nto because what he maybe will give in return (because he is not capable to love like you do ) and you take him back within five months whatever will be will be. no matter what you chose just try not to be angry with you because what you need is more self love not a guilt trip . I only wanted to say here that even coming back to you after five month will not grant him staying with you forever this I will be able to check only once he is back.  

Psychics

Inbal