Psychics/Job

Question
I am unemployed and need a job with benefits. I am self supporting so I desperately need a job. I am in the dental field and have been applying to a university, dental school, in my area for jobs. There is also a hospital connected to this university and I have interviewed there for a position.

Out of all the jobs that I have applied to I have only had a few interviews but no job offer. I want to work at this university, either at the dental school or hospital.

What do you see for me? Will I get an offer from either the school or hospital? Thank you.Nancy  Feburary 16, 1956

Answer
Dear Nancy
I know it can be very hard to find jobs generally speaking these days because competition is growing and economic falls apart and getting a job appear like being given a privilage and not a birth right as it should be- either way what I have seen might make you happy as the tarot suggested you might find a job in the dental field within ten weeks from now however it did not look like the job will be right next door to where you live and you might change your loation to follow it meaning its good to consider looking for a job at other schools or university or hospital even if they are not close by your house- wishing you good luck-  

Psychics

Inbal