Psychics/life and death serious question please and thank you so very much

Question
marahs picture
marahs picture  

j my osh ewings picture
j my osh ewings pictur  
hi my name is joshua Samuel Ewing i live in Dayton Ohio. In the United States of America my question os does the love of my life Marah Rachelle Kennard that lives in Dayton Ohio in the United States of America does marah rachelle kennard does she love me will she ever forgive me and give me another chance and come back into my life

Answer
relationship words
relationship words  
Dear Joshua--

I am sorry to hear the pain in your question. I know how regret and self recrimination can burn and twist inside one's heart and thoughts. Please bathe more, using epsom salts(drug store) to clear your energy field around your body, and clear your mind. Also, say or read the 23rd Psalm (no bible? Get it on web)every day. Then say, "I forgive myself because I am human and humans make mistakes. I bless Marah Rachelle Kennard and pray that she will also forgive me in time." Do this every day for 90 days.

Burn a candle, a small one and underneath write her name 3 times. The candle will stand for your faith and your own self-forgiveness. Keep it burning until she is ready to see you or talk with you again.(Replace it when it burns down.) The Pope just left America, everyone is in a forgiving  mood, a sense of grace is upon us, a chance to start again. You can. You must.

Yes, she will forgive you, but you must not despair if it takes a few months or even a half year. She believes in God and that will turn the tide. Just play for yourself uplifting music--the songs that meant a lot to you both, as well as those that lift you up. Keep your candle burning and do not worry. Your better angels are looking out for you. And don't you dare think about suicide. God has plans for your life and he will be mighty pissed if you show up early.  I am here for you--Shari

Please consider donating to my work. Just use your credit/debit card at Pay Pal.com/enter my email address shariananda@gmail.com

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)