Psychics/Long Distance Love

My name is Tannis and my lovers name is Cory. His birth year is 1989 and mine is 1968. We met online, he lives in England and I am in the US. We have been together for 10 months. My question is what does the future hold for us? I know nothing lasts forever but I would like to have a little understand as to what direction we are going in. We love each other very much, but it is completely online. I have never seen him and he has never seen me, but we talk every single day for the past 10 months and what I feel for him is very real. Thank you very much for your time.

Hello Tannis, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Clouds & Lady - the cards are showing what you already feel is very true Tannis but you wish to deny, there's a growing uncertainity within you that this relationship is not really a relationship but just something to pass each other's time. But if you both wish to direct the flow to something constructive, then it's a question of meeting up in person to see if there's anything real as the online discussions. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there