Psychics/Long Distance Love

Question
My name is Tannis and my lovers name is Cory. His birth year is 1989 and mine is 1968. We met online, he lives in England and I am in the US. We have been together for 10 months. My question is what does the future hold for us? I know nothing lasts forever but I would like to have a little understand as to what direction we are going in. We love each other very much, but it is completely online. I have never seen him and he has never seen me, but we talk every single day for the past 10 months and what I feel for him is very real. Thank you very much for your time.

Answer
Hello Tannis, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Clouds & Lady - the cards are showing what you already feel is very true Tannis but you wish to deny, there's a growing uncertainity within you that this relationship is not really a relationship but just something to pass each other's time. But if you both wish to direct the flow to something constructive, then it's a question of meeting up in person to see if there's anything real as the online discussions. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Psychics

Gipsy