Psychics/long distance relationship

Question
Hi! I'm Marie born in Sept 12,1986. I have met someone online through christian dating site 9 months ago. Out of curiosity I joined the site and met Mark . I fall for him and since we belong to a different country it has been hard to determine what he truly feels for me. He is a lot older than me. He was born November 25, 1962. He is not really romantic and have lots of trust issues with women but for some reason there is something in him that drawns me to him. There were a lot of times he was supposed to come over here and visit me. He even thinks of filing fiance visa so that I can be with him. But for some he wasn't able to come due to different reasons like his family. Lately I'm having doubts if I have to continue my relationship with him or just move on. He doesn't have time for me and I don't feel the security I'm looking for. So the question is do you see me having future with him like marriage or having a family? He is a good person but I just can't figure him out. Thank you for your reply.

Answer
Dear Marie
numerology suggest this match is very challenging and not so sure it will work for the long run especially that Mark has a tendency to talk a lot but not always to follow what he says however I did not see him cheating on  you although it is hard to think you are in relationship without even meeting each other in person
either way the tarot suggested that within two months there will be a change for the better and one of you indeed will travel toward the other for a meeting so here is what I suggest
give him extra two monhts of your time because its will help you either be with him or at least know you did all you can and not feeling you missed any opportunity and I am giving him these two months because it look like he is interested in you too and not cheating on you currently so he deserve a bit more of chance time- and may he dare to follow his heart.  

Psychics

Inbal