Psychics/love

Question
Hello,
I'd like to know if you see any serious relationship coming for me and which kind of man he will be(details if possible)? My name is Perpétue, born on 11/16/1991 at 10:00 am/ Port-au-Prince/Haiti. Thank you.

Answer
Hello
Well it seems you have a few energies that comes up for you I get Gemini/Aquarius/Taurus/Cancer and a Pisces so from what I am shown the strongest for your question in "serious relationship" they point to the Cancer/Pisces and wedding bells with the Taurus.  someone pleasant, hard-working, amiable, stable and easy-going.  However when this time comes forth for you one you must have patience and second you must learn to control high jealousy issues (this is what I am told lol so I am just typing what I am to tell you)  Sometimes, finding a line between friendship and love can be hard: you may feel it’s friendship while the other person wants it to be love. Time will tell, as for you, you will have to wait and see if that friendship grows into love. There is no doubt that this year is one when cupid can strike, but you know what cupid is like; he’s very muddled and love is often confusing in the first stages, especially when there is more than one potential mate vying for your attention.

Your emotions and passions are intense this year, if you do decided you like someone, you will be very amorous and can commit quite quickly, you will be eager for the relationship to devour you both and you can become quite possessive. You must try harder to be more objective in new love relationships.

SO it is obvious that you are definitely shown to be able to get into a serious relationship and I am shown marriage.  Seek to understand yourself, and from there you can address issues or talk to your confidantes about how to deal with these emotions you have – in this way you can be less stressed and more comfortable with yourself.  

SO seems like you have a handful to choose from and the one I am shown is a hard worker and makes $$ lol not sure why I have to write this to you but supposedly this will make you smile and I hope it does.
Many Blessings and Good luck in your more than one choice!!!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp