my name is nina and my dob is 5th of feb,1980.

my question is if my twin soul exist on this earth who is he? i want to recognize him...could you please help me recognize him? thank you dear!!

Dear Nina
Experience with readings and personal experience has taught me that soulmate can be sometimes recognized right away but most of the time its a matter of time being together and mutual trust that build you a true long existing soul mate. in your case trust will be the first thing to work on and then to search within if you are really ready for a life lasting connection with any one meaning compromise yourself a bit change things in your life have to consider this soul mate on every decision you take and of course love them with all your hert leaving logic or mind calculation aside.- currently you are in a perfect year to find one and according to the tarot it might take up to three months from now for him to appear and it seem he will be carpicorn star sign with dark hair and eyes and with B in his first name. once again I need to remind you here that this is the next serious potential romantic wise that is expected in your life but weather he is your soul mate or not will determine by how you will handle it how he will handle it and your compatibility with each other. Once he arrived to your life and you became serious about it both of you I will be able to conduct a relationship read if you wish to purchase it and tell you what to expect and if this is Mr right one.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site