Psychics/Love

Question
My name is Keishia and my date of birth is June 6, 1992. I would like to know if I am going to find true love?

Answer
Couple on bench
Couple on bench  

True love 2
True love 2  
Dear Keishia--(23 years)

"True love" for each of us is a different thing.
Perhaps you mean will I find love and it find me and will we bond and marry and live happily ever after?
That isn't true love,but it is the usual thought behind that phrase.

I am told to tell you, yes you will but you must be patient and give yourself time to mature and experience different situations so that when you find that seasoned, world tested and devoted love relationship that becomes both your joy and your life (as you are to him/her), then will you know the caring and the problem solving as a team that is true love. Your job is not to search  but to be found, and not to try, but to go with the flow. Whomever you date or have interest in, just allow the relationship to grow and each of those relationships will ready you for the true love you seek. No stress, no struggle.
Cultivate your gifts and talents and they will lead you to a greater self-confidence and magnetism. plus your self-love will attract the best possible suitors.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)