I recently ended a bad relationship with a man 3 weeks ago that caused me to hit a depression low. I'm trying very hard to move on so I can heal, but it has triggered me to reflect on my past of other men who has hurt me from my past. I'm trying to forgive and move on. Can you give me guidance or advice on how to approach this? It seems I will never find light at the end of my tunnel for my love life. Thanks, 08-10-88 Chloe

this is unfortunately one of those things you need to let happen. You are feeling down and sad and that is because you are healing. I know it does not seem to feel that way now but stop trying to move on so fast. This is why the hurt is so bad. Go at your own pace. You might not feel ready to move on and if this is the case then spend some time mourning the loss and dealing with how you feel from the inside out and without speeding it up you will see the pain alleviate from you and this will also help you find a better partner.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.