Psychics/love--manifest it yourself

I have been single for 12 years do you see me ever finding love meeting a good man anytime soon?

newly weds image
newly weds image  

Hi J--

It is either "soon" or "ever" when you find new love--and I think your problem lies there.
So to draw the perfect partner to yourself--soon--make a good strong list of the kind of person and his (or her)traits.
You have to know what you want in order to get it. (The list is a physical magnet that assure it.)

Use these categories:

Physical traits (includes age,height, good-looking, very handsome, beautiful, able-bodyness,teeth and health, dress and active, self-care and self-respect)

Stability:working(at what--police, garbageman,teacher,salesman, etc), has no or few bills, owns home, all things like this)
Marital status--divorced okay? single never married, plays around)

His opinions and likes? wants to be in a committed relationship, travel, meet people and go out, remembers holidays and birthdays and anniversaries, respects other couples and races, loves God, is a Christian, Muslim, spiritual, loves sports, hats, children, sex, generous spender)

Traits:honest, considerate, compassionate, fair, easy-going, monogamous, mature, capable of intimacy

Plus any special things you wish to have your love have. Write this up over a number of days so that you have time to think of things you forgot or did not consider, but be careful what you ask for. Every positive has a negative--be prepared

Once you have a good list, rewrite it neatly on pink paper, kiss it three times, and put it under your pillow or at the head of your bed under the mattress. Read it every night before sleeping and image the person who will have this description. It make take 9 months or longer but the Universe will start to send people to you, just stay open and receptive. You will get many possibilities and you can take the one who is closet to your dream. But again, be careful what you ask for. Your dream love will be coming toward you as you think and dream of her/him. You can date and enjoy without worry or care--your wish and desires will be met. Stay ready (or and do your own forgiveness work and clearing so old disapointments don't block your vision or your readiness.

PS You can put a copy of it under a red candle, and keep the candle burning as a symbol of faith. Start a new one form the old one when it burns down and do this as long as it takes for love to show up.
Pls Consider sendinh me a donation for my work. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.