Psychics/Love--Yourself and Ask Your Guides for sign

I've been seeing this man for quite a few years and I'm starting to feel that our relationship is going nowhere fast. His DOB is 17-12- 1957 and I'm 17-09-1971.
We love each other a great deal, and yet, we stagnate. Please, can you shed any light on this relationship?
I feel like I should carry on, and yet, in the back of my mind, I feel I may be wasting my time.
Thank you,

Michelle--(Happy belated birthday)

Thank you for asking me this question. I know you had other adviser choices.
I believe the Holy Spirit has guided you to me, and I hope my response will support you through this ambivalence that you feel.

You are in a trap. Excuse me for being blunt. Your needs are not being met and your heart is given. That is such a difficult place to be. The man you love is not "this man" to you as you refer to him ,but "your man" and I know that in the last five or six years you two have shared some serious, close moments and time, and handled some touchy problems with family and ex's. He is older, and that always means he has the experience of life that you cannot grasp, yet when he talks about the things from his past, you get the idea of what his soul has experienced. You know who he is and how he is at the basic level. This puts you in the intimate confidant's position. You meet his needs psychologically and emotionally just by being you.You are also astrologically compatible and that is why it has lasted so long. This is a relationship of growth and inner development.

He is also from a different generation than you even though some of these last 20 years of American history and popular culture converge. I think he is prepared to stay in this undocumented relationship because he is a survivor of one or more very hurtful relationships or marriages. He does not mean to hurt you, and has always assured you that he loves you. I also think he demonstrates it. He just is not willing to marry. He feels married to you. You do like how he makes you feel--every way--except in the formal commitment department.

You want more, and you do not want to lose the good thing that you think he is. Fact is you want to marry him and have that security and to lose that nagging feeling of being his chick on the side or not really desired and treasured. I understand. You can't avoid it. That is the price of the commitment you made to him. I do not see that you can "will" yourself to walk away, and I do not see that you can talk him into it. It will have to be enough to go on until the forces of the Spirit shift the ground you both stand on.When it's time to go--if that time ever comes--you will be moved out of his life as he will be moved out of yours --so naturally and without undue stress.

As I said, some relationships are for growth and development. You two have come to earth with similar purposes and tasks. Some of it shows up in your opposition to each other yet it is balanced with love and caring. Some of it is you have similar life stories. The lesson may be that you two must learn to balance and clear. Patience may be part of the building of your spiritual knowing. Sometimes it just having a past life partner that you are resolving things with. Try to see just what it is you get from  him and ask yourself is that enough since you have hung in there this long (and so has he,don't forget).

You are right, you are not getting any younger. And maybe you do not really want to take on his health or other late life concerns at this time. You are still pretty young (people are living to ages between 85-105 now because of technology and healthier life styles.) If he has done something lately that set you off and made you start rethinking the arrangement, i.e relationship, then talk to him, and see if you two can find forgiveness--again.

Pray for a sign if all else fails to work. Ask God or Jesus of the Unseen Good Guardians of your life to
show you in three days time whether you should continue or break abruptly because you want something more,deeper, thrilling...whatever it is. Light a candle and keep it burning as a sign of faith. Write down what you want to know as a clear and forceful statement.(put it under the candle).

For example--I want a clear and visible YES or No (Stay or Go?)about moving on or staying in the relationship I have with______. Drink no alcohol, smoke nothing, and try to take a bath each day to clear yourself. I feel you have the relationship you really want but need a break, a time out. His kind is hard to find, and you also have need for something that is your own in your life, something that makes you feel proud and accomplished and self satisfied. Do that thing you always have wanted to do, or stopped doing is it playing piano? Give yourself your own love just in case you're trying to get something from him that is yours to give yourself.  God bless you. Shari

Please donate to my work. Just use your debit/credit card at PayPal by entering my email address  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.