Psychics/Marriage

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,
I want to know about my marriage (kind of partner i will have or any information in this regard). My name is Nawaz Khan . and DOB is 23rd march, 1987 .

ANSWER: I am not a sir I am madam if anything and if you are in relationship and wants to knwo when you are going to marry him I will need his name and birth date if there is still not relationshp there than I can do such reading only after you have the partner you wish to marry . when I checked the tarot about it they felt there is a hostile female that kind of limiting you from finding a partner sometimes an over protective mother can be that person and so maybe what needs to be done is that you seek for relationship on your own and dont let your mther interfeer in it

QUESTION: Thank you so much. Actually im in a relationship with a girl but finding it difficult to get married due to my culture and parents. Her name is Ayesha and DOB is 15th april, 1991 .
Please suggest some remedy for us. I ll be very grateful to you madam.
Thanks ALot

Answer
i doubt very much you will marry Ayesha it is not a good match and she is very impulsive and have not so much patience also I think both families will not accept it however as you are an adult it is time you chose your own wife and if she makes you really happy simply let your family know that she is your choice and you have to leave with it not them and therfore culture or not dont let nothing stand in the way for a true love.  

Psychics

Inbal