Psychics/marriage

Question
Hi, my name is sumaira and my date of birth is 13 january 1985. I want to know about my marriage that when are there chances of my marriage and when and where i'll find that person. Although few people came in my life, none was sincere.so please let me know what do you predict??

Answer
dear Sumira
i am aware that you live in a country that do not allow complete freedom of choice when it comes to relationships and more often encorage arranged married however if you are in different condition and can chose for yourself I trust that its time to let go of your immediate family and maybe distance yourself a bit from them to allow you free search after a proper partner
the tarot actually think that if you travel away within five months you will find yourself in relationship with someone who is leo star sign and that this can lead to a marriage later on so try to see if you can travel a bit away or move your location and it will be a good help for finding the proper partner once you found him and you have his birth date and name I can check if he will be your husband .  

Psychics

Inbal