Psychics/New career.

Hi I'm Marie, female born Sept 12, 1986. I've been depress for the longest time. I don't have a career because no matter how much I've tried before my medical had been a problem. Now I'm planning to study again for me to land a job in the future. I just want to ask do you think it would be best if I study a course related to my bachelor's degree (hotel and restaurant management) or take a course non related. I am planning to take certificate in special education because I want to help and teach special children. But then at the same time I'm having some doubts if I'll land a job with this. Thank you.

I feel the special needs area you are considering does not net you a lot of luck and the work and challenges you will face will be very difficult at times. You seem very sturdy and strong in Hotel management and I think this is the best possible option for you to achieve the goals you seek in your professional career.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.