Psychics/possible relationship?

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy (11/14/1988) and I have a relationship question for you. I recently met this guy Kyle (06/19/1993) and have a beyond massive crush on him. We talk every single day and have a great connection but, we are currently long distance (there is a 12 hour distance between us). I wanted to know if you saw him and me getting together officially or whether I shouldn't hope for anything more than what we already are.

Answer
Hello Brandy, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Letter & Stork - the cards are showing that as you said there's lots of communications going on between the both of you, but it's in the early stages of communications. You will just have to wait and see because nothing has been set in stone as of now. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy