Hello, Angela here! Birthdate 07-21-1984. My question is simple, Is there a man coming into my future for commitment\marriage any time in the near future? Any information provided would be helpful,any specific things to watch out for. Looking forward to your response! Thanks again.

hello there Angela numerology wise you need to work on some things before coming into relationship to make sure it will work one is to have patience and the other is trust if you try to make things happen faster just that you can feel safe it is probably an issue and can cause you connect with people who are fast to chose and faster to forget their choice- the other thing is that you are now in a year that will present you several options that can work for relationship and you need to be very clear about the kind of partner you wish to have so you wont compromise on less than the best for you. making a list of qualities and faults you expect to accept from your partner can help that. the tarot actually suggested that it wont take too long and they suggested that within four weeks from now there are chances of you meeting an aries star sign person described as brown or red hair and brown or green eyes very artistic kind of person good with his money and possibly younger than fourty. the tarot also suggest this can happen during a traveling and or change of location of yours meaning he does not love closer to you currently and also that it will be like a reward for the long waiting to find someone that actually fit. good luck and make that list of wishes it always help to aim what we want to receive from universe- also make sure you yourself ready for long term commitment because it feels like you can easily get bored.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site