Psychics/Re: Pregnancy

Question
Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. My name is Tanya Kylie Paech, born 23/05/1974 04:35am Perth, WA Australia. My husbands name is Troy Anthony Paech, born 25/02/1972 13:00pm  Adelaide, SA Australia. I was just wondering if I will fall pregnant again and if so, when? I have had my tubes tied but I would love another baby. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Tanya
I do not answer pregnancy question and I was about to put into pool but I did get a message for you so I hope you accept the messages even though I will not be answering your pregnancy question:
A year of motivation and mental determination. There is no doubt you can achieve goals and open doors for yourself. You must allow yourself to let go in relationships to achieve the full level of emotional connectivity and warmth you desire. It will be a very enlightening year, when you will seek something to fulfil you on an ethereal level. Use the foresight and initiative you have this year to plan positively for the future. SO it seems that if a baby is what you seek you will find a way to obtain.  Also I am being told for you to pay attention to your body. (not sure what this will mean to you but I hope it makes sense and it seems important for me to tell you)
Many Blessings!!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp