Psychics/reconnecting

Question
Hi Shariananda,

My name is Lisa (scorpio). My ex boyfriend James (taurus) recently helped me out in a big way with a personal problem. Since then he has made offers to get together for dinner as "just friends." And added that he's not sure how I feel about that. I turned him down and said maybe some other time. The problem is I'm not ready for just being friends as I still have feelings for him. He's the one who broke up with me so I'm not sure why he's suggesting getting together for dinner in the first place. Is he testing the waters? Does he still have romantic feelings for me? 

Just wondering,
Lisa

Answer
My dream man
My dream man  
Lisa--

Trust the experience. Young men often have deeper feelings than they know.
He "loves" you and has enjoyed his relationship, (and regrets it can't work out as you would have it right now), and if he were going to get deeply serious, it would be with you. He admires you and feels close to you. He wants to keep you at arms length and nearby, but without giving you mixed signals. So the answer to your question is yes, he does have romantic feelings and he sees you as a good prospect with intelligence and common sense, but he isn't ready to commit to anything more than a closeness. Take what you can get now. But do not go to bed with him. Try to enjoy him for himself rather than for the commitment or in the role of boyfriend and girlfriend. Keep in mind other girls will keep their distance because you two seem so tight. Whatever you feel is an intrusion or a boundary crossing, make sure you tell him because it is not easy to switch from intimacy to commonality. Be strong and enjoy.

Please consider donating to my work via pay pay. Just enter Shariananda@gmail.com and give your credit or debit donation.  Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)