Psychics/relationship

Question
QUESTION: My name is nnaemeka from nigeria,          I met a friend by name vannesa agoriny eugenia born on 8 july 1988 from germany on facebook, and she promised help me come over to germany, and see her, and also study. I want to know if she is genuine or an internet scam

ANSWER: I will need your birth date and to know if you are talking about moving from nigeria to germany or from UK to germany

QUESTION: My name is nnaemeka from nigeria,          I was born on 23 october,1985. I met a friend by name vannessa agoriny eugenia, born on 8 july 1988 from germany on facebook, and she promised to help me come over from nigeria to germany, and see her, and also study. I want to know if she is genuine or an internet scam.

ANSWER: it looks like maybe she is interested in doing it but she have no capability of doing it or money to finance this idea and I suggest you do not send her any money too

QUESTION: My name is nnaemeka from nigeria born on 23 october 1985.          I just want to know if this vannesa agoriny eugenia born on 8 july 1988,is the person I've been chatting with in facebook, or somebody ealse is using this identity currently to communicate to me

Answer
i am sure you did not read my profile here so let me help clear it
I give here one question per person for emergencies that people cant wait or pay for
if you enjoy the first reply you already got from me and want to ask some more you are welcome to read my profile here and purchase it from my private link.
thanks

Psychics

Inbal