Dear Inbal,

My name is Reese. My date of birth is April 17th, 1988 and I live in the US. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am contacting you in hopes to get a better answer about some signs that I am seeing. Over 6 months ago I started seeing the number 777 very often. It's gotten to the point now where I see it multiple times per day now. In addition to that I have many birds congregate outside my window in my field of vision. The birds are robins, doves, cardinals. I feel that this is a sign of some sort. In addition to that, on 3 separate days, I had 3 different ladybugs enter my room. I know they're a sign of excellent fortune. My question is why are these signs everywhere, and what does it mean for me?

Thanks a bunch.

Dear Reese
the universe is filled with small events like you describe its just that people are so busy chasing something they forgot to pay attention and therefore its not existing for them
you put your attention on something and you will be shocked how much of it is happaning and the good news is that you put your attention to more magical lil events that to boring sad events that are constantly increasing- If you put your  mind onto certain color you will be surprise how much of it exist around you . certin number and you will see it all the time or lady bugs or bird and yes maybe universe is calling you to wake up to your psychic abilities although according to your numerology your a doubter and your logic system might interfewr in developing it properly . so here is what I suggest to begin with if you wish to practice your sharp intuition. try to guess who is on the phone without looking at the caller id try to guess the result of small events around you without thinkign of it too much and if you see that you are doing great maybe you wish to pursue the search and test your psychic abilities some more and maybe even make it your prime favorite acts and with that feel the great fortune of knwoing beyond. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site