Psychics/soulmate

Question
Hi I'm christine. I was born Sept 12, 1986. People here are starting to  pressure of me of getting married since I'm getting older. I won't deny I'm starting to be pressured too. I just want to ask when will I meet my soulmate? Thank you.

Answer
marriage
marriage  
Hi Christine--

I typically do not take this kind of question as there are so many variables that can influence marriage dates and real connecting experience between people. But because I put you off for a day,I will say that you are of the age to start thinking about marriage, but it is not like getting a driver's license.
Getting a driver's license is something one may do and something one needs to do, it is an ID. Marriage is something you can do, and may want to do, but it is not a definition of who you are. It is not an ID. You will be yourself and be of value and worth no matter if you are married.

I do not know which is your culture--Amish, Jewish, Catholic , Islamic or otherwise, but culture sometimes determines how a a girl becomes a woman, and when. Marriage usually signals that. But in some cultures a person must be ready and self-sufficent and self-empowered before they are allowed to be married. I suspect if you had been born in one of them, such as the Apache, the Cheyenne, the East Indian or the Chinese culture, you might think differently about marrying to meet the cultural pressure. In the latter there is the hope for new generations of children, but not without the clear credentials of a good family, wealth, and talents in the bethroth.

I think this may be a lot to take in, but since you have written me, you need to hear what I am about to say. If you were ready for marriage, strong, clear, adult, with an idea of what marriage would have to be for you, you would have attracted a mate. You would not be asking me anything. But in many ways, you are still the girl who was 10 years ago a teenager. You need maturing time and experience.You are not yet ready.

Even so, there is no reason for you to doubt that you will marry. This is the easy part. There are men upon men on line seeking marital partners, often widowers and divorcees. You are acting as if you are not  worthy, as if there is something wrong with you. There isn't. You are normally attractive and of good stature. You have an intelligence which you think is separate from your personality and self-confidence. Use what you have and be yourself. You need to make a list of the things you want in a man--from his height and employment to his affection to you and his financials. You are the decider, not the man. You do not need to be found or to have some kind of look or background to be loved and wanted. You need only know your own mind and your own strengths. He won't ride into your life on a white horse. He will bump into you in the coffee shop and you two will sit together and talk a bit. This is how life works. So get out of the house, get on line, rethink how you see yourself. You have the stuff for a meaningful relationship, and you must know you will need time to develop it. Date some more. Do not be obsessive,wondering if everyone you meet is Mr. Right and giving all your time and attention to him. Pick and choose.

Marriage is for after you have found love and understanding and you have the where withal to support a household and a family on a planned schedule. So--do not get ahead of yourself and do not focus on marriage as the thing that will make you whole. You are already that. Work toward your own womanhood and the right to set your own pace as to when and how you meet your future spouse.

Think about taking a ballroom dancing class with mixed men and women. Think about volunteering to aid any  charity, there you shall meet prospects. Get out and join in. But do it on your own volition, not because you are being pushed.
Please consider sending me a donation for my work. I took your question seriously and gave it a long and informed answer. I am your adviser. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)