Psychics/Getting back together

Question

My name is aria and I have a question about a past lover. I'll call him D for short. We broke up in May and I was wondering if we would get back together? How does he feel about me. My bday is march 15, 1990 and his is july 11, 1989. Thanks

Answer
Hello Aria, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Crossroads & Lady - the cards are showing that there's a distance between the both of you, and no matter how much you try to bring control into this situation it's not going to sway to your advantage. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Psychics

Gipsy