Psychics/unemployed

Question
Hi

I am Arium and my birth year is 1980.

May I know if you see me employed by the end of 2015? I am currently unemployed, recently my contract got over and I am looking for a job. If you see me employed where would it come from?

(((Thanks much and enjoi your weekend)))

Answer
Hello Arium, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Heart & Anchor - the cards are showing that new beginnings are very likely for you this year! A job to call home, one that you love! Just make that decision, and also stop worrying otherwise you will just create a block and keep that job away from you! Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy