Psychics/Work abroad

Hi! I am Christine born 1986. I am planning to go back to school to have a new career. Since I already finish college long ago I just want to ask if I will study certificate in special education program would this program help me land a job abroad or do you see me working abroad in the near future? Thank you.

Hello Christine, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Key & Coffin - the cards are showing that you have so many ideas running through your mind, focus on one clear objective and that will have a chance of occurring rather than being unfocused. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there