Psychics/2016

Question
Crystal may 2, 1994 is there anything exciting or I should look forward to in 2016?

Answer
Dear Crystal,

Well, that's not a specific question, so I don't know where to concentrate, but I do get something involved in video production, writing, broadcasting your opinions, and it has to do with a public figure or a group of people; it feels almost like you're acting as a publicist for them, promoting them, etc., and there's a market for this. I feel like they're already being marketed or are famous in some way but you have a personal angle to entertain or inform other people about them in some way. I just see you in front of a camera, discussing this kind of thing, and then putting it on YouTube or something.

Watch what you do to you hair; be careful if you change it, especially if you color it, even slightly, or if you go to a new person; I feel "hair loss" is possible in a sense, but due to chemicals.

I hear Nan, but I feel like I'm supposed to be talking about a male, so that's confusing; is there a guy who has a gender-neutral name, or last name? If not, feel like someone fitting that description will come in, around May, and see an ironing board, so there are several things you're going to have to iron out or make clearer to someone or some institution, could be higher learning/academics. Or maybe you'll pick up something, a project you left off a while back and want to make it a reality this year -- you'll have that energy "push" you'll need to move practical things forward that you've been procrastinating about. "Nan" could also be a deceased mother-figure, grandparent, aunt, something, but it still feels connected to a younger male.

Hear Charlie or Cathy or both -- not sure what that means, but something about one of them is funny, light, humorous.

Also watch yourself around water, especially where there are trees and branches (dark branches), like near a small lake or a creek when leaves are still on the ground, and it's slippery a bit but doesn't look like it is. There also may be some house plumbing problems, and if this comes up, think about what you're holding in emotionally; often, plumbing problems/flooding in the house is connected directly to pent-up emotions. Get your tears out before the house pipes explode!:)

See you writing in a journal, keep that up forever -- your words will be your solace and will bring peace and a sense of fun, as well, to others. Keep writing.

Good luck, and I hope this helps at least a little! If it doesn't make sense now, hang on to it and look at it later; there is no "time" in spirit, so I may be going too far in the future or even in the past.

God's Blessings,
Shep:)

PS - Always trust your instincts. If you feel the slightest uncertainty about anything, it's wrong.  

Psychics

Shepherdess