Hello Doreen,
happy new year!
I am a female living in europe.My question is about work and finances.I wonder if in order to make my finances better I should switch again from a free lance position to an office work i.I am willing to relocate or change Country if needed.
My DOB is April ,11,'73.

Dear Yasuko

What I see you doing is getting into more of a steady office job and also doing free lance on the side, you will not have to leave the country to do so. It will be right where you are now.
This way it will help your finances better than how it is now. Keep your priorities in the order they should be to maintain a balanced and fulfilled life that your lifestyle is though,
Never go above your means of living, stay focused.
Psychic Doreen

Psychic Doreen

I do answer questions regarding your life and your problems. I am a Psychic-Medium whose abilities include clairvoyance, clairaudient and precognition. I am not going to tell you what you want to hear. I am going to tell you what I see. I am straight forward and honest. I will be happy to assist you on your path. I will need date of birth, first name and male or female.

I have been doing professional readings since 1998. I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I am a Psychic-Medium having a lot of experience in predicting accurately and solving problems of life and any questions that you may have.

I like to help, so please come see me at my site. My full readings can answer all your questions or you can chat with me online. Thank You!!

High School diploma. College of Metaphysical Studies in Clearwater, FL.