Psychics/afterlife

Question
My aunt Suzanne passed away several years ago from cancer. I lost contact with her for some time. When I attempted to track her down, I learned she had passed when I found her obituary online. I have had a few experiences where I felt/saw a presence around me. I wonder if it might be her watching over me. My question-is she at peace in the afterlife?

Answer
Warm greetings Jennifer and Welcome!

Thank you for requesting information on the Afterlife.

I am sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. However, the sadness that most people experience after the passing of a loved one is due to losing the closeness they once had with them or simply knowing that they are still around even if they have lost contact with them. The good news is that There Is No Death! That's right you heard correctly. We Do Not "Die". There is a great misconception about this matter that many believe. They feel we die and then fade into darkness and there is no more life. But nothing could be farther from the truth.

Essentially, I will take a moment to explain that what happens is that at the point of our transition from one form to another which some people call "death" (I call it Passing-On) is that we leave our physical body and immediately step right into our Spiritual Body. It is that body that will remain alive forever, for eternity. We are basically all spiritual beings. We have incarnated here on earth in order to learn our lessons and experience many things in preparation for higher ascension. Therefore, we will undergo many trials and tribulations. We will also experience many great times. It is all part of learning our lessons in order to advance spiritually once we leave this world.

We began our life basically in spirit thus, we will return to spirit since we are in essence spiritual beings. We are however now experiencing human embodiment.

About your aunt, there can be little doubt that she is still around you in spirit. Basically, everyone who has lost a family member, relative, or close friend can have the same experiences where they can sense that those they have lost are somehow still around them. That's because they are! Spirit is able to return to a place of love and those who loved them or whom they loved and continue to be around them. We cannot see them due to their very high frequency of vibration being that they are now in spirit. But when they were in physical body we could clearly see them because we all vibrate to the same basic frequency. But once they pass-on their vibration changes much higher while we retain our lower vibration or frequency thus we cannot see them or hear them but they can both see and hear us from a higher vibration.

To further illustrate this, think of a fan. A plain box fan. While idle you can plainly see the blades in the fan (that will represent *physical* life for this purpose.) But when the fan is turned on especially to high (representing the passing of a person who is now in *spirit*) we can no longer really see the fan blades as before but of course that does not mean that they are no longer there because they are. But the fan is vibrating and rotating at such a high rate and speed that even though the blades are still there we cannot clearly see them anymore. The same with those in spirit. They are still here with us only we cannot see them anymore.

Of course, those who are Clairvoyant (clear-seeing) or Clairaudient (clear-hearing) can most likely see and hear those in spirit.

So, your aunt is still around you and that is why you can sense her or feel her presence. And do not feel bad that you could not stay in touch as you would have liked. Those in spirit understand only too well why that cannot always happen and are more than happy to forgive that!

Some of the ways spirit makes themselves known to us is by causing electrical items to turn on or off. Or they can turn on a fan or a t.v. set or radio because spirit can manipulate energy and electricity easily. They can also appear to us through a Dream Visit to let us know that they are alright. They can send a bird, produce a feather, or even send a penny for you to find on your path just to let you know that it is from them and to indicate that they are alright and still with you. There are many other ways they can make themselves known such as through your hearing a favorite song that you know they liked, or reading a message on the back of a car that reminds you of them, etc. So the ways they can manifest themselves are truly many. The key is to watch for such signs because most times they are subtle and you have to keep an open mind and expect to receive them.

As to your final question of whether she is at peace in the Afterlife, more than likely yes. Those who were saved, thus, Born Again are with God in Heaven and will remain there in peace eternally. We only live once on Earth and that is in this present lifetime. We do not come back or reincarnate. We will thus remain in spirit for eternity either in Heaven or in another place designated by God where we feel we would prefer to be or deserve to be.

There is much more to say about the Afterlife but these are a few highlights on the subject for your information. Remember to say a prayer for your dear aunt as often as you can. It will help to elevate her into a higher realm in spirit and she will surely appreciate your doing that for her.

Thank you for your Afterlife Information Request, Jennifer, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome, resourceful and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†