Psychics/Afterlife-

Question
I'm wanting to know if my sons recent feelings of a ghost/spirit is his grandfather that passed away in August? What are the signs that a spirit /ghost is trying or is communicating with us?

Answer
Warm greetings TiphinI,

Thank you for requesting information on the Afterlife. Please know that I am not doing Mediumship readings on this forum presently.

As for the feelings of a ghost/spirit that your sons are having, it is hard to tell if it is directly related to their Granddad's passing because Spirit can manifest itself as part of any other person who has passed. One way to distinguish who it might be, however, is to look for signs. Do they get a certain aroma that their Grandad used to wear such as a cologne or the smell of a cigar? Are things being moved around his favorite work area? Do you hear sounds associated with what he liked such as carpentry, sounds in the garage if he liked to do work on cars, or birds singing if he liked listening to birds or bird watching? If that is the type of aroma they are getting and the sounds they are hearing then that is a strong clue that it may very well be from him.

Those in spirit can of course manifest their presence in various ways from having the person see butterflies, hummingbirds, birds such as Cardinals etc., find coins, see feathers, etc. In addition, you may be in a car and come up behind a person whose license plate or bumper sticker spells a message that seems personal to you that your loved one used to say or believe in, or you can pass a street sign that makes you immediately remember them due to what it says that they used to say too. Spirit is also very adept at manipulating energy thus, can turn appliances on and off such as t.v. sets, radios, computers, fans, etc. That is because those in Spirit are, in essence, energy themselves who vibrate at a very high frequency.

Spirit may also come to visit a loved one in dreams. They are called "Dream Visits." What happens in that case is that when one's physical body is asleep their spirit can go into the spirit world during that state and visit with loved ones and others who are in Spirit. Upon return to the physical body it is however difficult most times to fully remember what transpired during the dream visit. And some of the things that one might experience may not make full sense at the time of your awakening but it will later on when a person, themselves, return into spirit at the end of their physical life. The best thing I can recommend when having dream visits is to have a Dream Book next to your bed with a pen and quickly copy details of the dream visit before you get up and start your day. Include the date, approximate time, what happened in the dream, who was there, what the surroundings were, etc. That way your experience is still somewhat fresh in your mind and you are apt to write down more detail than you would later on.

In sum, bear in mind that spirit is able to come and visit with those left behind because love never dies. If there is a strong connection with someone who has gone back into spirit they can sense that love and will return to be with their loved ones. But in essence, they never left. Many people mistakenly believe that once a person passes away, and I never say "die" because we truly do not ever die, we merely change form from our physical body to our spiritual body at the time of our passing and once back in spirit form of which we initially came from, we will continue to live in our spiritual body forever, for eternity. Therefore, there is no real "death" ever, only a change from a lower vibration to a higher one in spirit.

Thank you for your Afterlife information request, TiphinI, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome, resourceful and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†