Psychics/Better job opportunity?

Question
I am Anna Maria, DOB 17th September 1978. I am in the process of trying to find a better job that will be more suitable for me and will allow me to provide my assistance and guidance. I work as a secretary at the moment and trying to find a job that pays better and provides me with the opportunity to teach. Can you see something better unfolding in my life in the future?

Thank you

Answer
Anna Maria,

Something good is always unfolding in our futures. Life moves on. Good is the aim. Prosperity and Purpose is the game.

It is not clear if you want to stay in the field where you are.
If your intention is to offer guidance and assistance, that evokes a range of new opportunities and paths: school, training, workshops, self-promoted seminars.

You can consider 2 years certifications in social work, in school counselling (life coaching also).
If you want to be an executive adviser of some sort, you may look into the clothing industry and think about becoming a buyer or in real estate and fashion where you can become a shopper or home staging expert.

There are web sites that list the pay and "types of jobs and pay"(Google) in every industry in the USA. There are also temporary agencies that can use a woman of your calibure and which offer opportunity for rapid advancement if your skills and talents are as good as I infer from your self-description, Why not look into Robert Hall International(Google) and see what they offer?

You are 37 now. By the time you are 40 you can be where you want to be, but you need to set goals and take steps. I sense that you know how to do this. So it is a matter of choosing the field and deciding if you will work for others or for yourself.
So, as I said, I see something unfolding for you now as things are always unfolding as long as we breathe.
You can be where you want to be in as few as 90 days and you can be set with a new career or find satisfaction repurposing/directing the skills you have  in three years. You are on the move from this moment. S

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)