Psychics/Curious

Question
QUESTION: My name is crystal DOB may 2,1994.. Do you see me being involved in a relationship with a guy anytime soon and if so what will he be like?

ANSWER: Dear Craystal happy new year numerology wise this is an awsome year for you to find a guy that will stay long term and maybe even getting pregnant or marry however you need to decide what kind of partner you want and be sure of it because it seem that all the time there is some reason to make you either dont like the guy or running things too fast with any potential guy what cause some issue in finding him so first make a list of all the characters you wish to have in that partner and what are you willing to comporomise for it so you will know clearly what you will not compromise to have it and actually the tarot suggested that such partner is coming your direction in three months he will be a bit older than you and seem to be pretty wealthy as well- brown or dark hair and eyes. good luck .

QUESTION: Could you give me a little more detail on the guy do I know him already? How much older?

Answer
trust me dear Crystal if I would get more details about him I would probably provide them since I did not I might not get them currently and maybe it has to do also with you knowing clearly how ready you are for serious commitment and what kind of partner you wish to have so as I suggested before make a list and chose what age you wish him to be you can still influence some of those details if you manifest it clearly. good luk

Psychics

Inbal