Psychics/end of path

dob:6th march 1978
name:martins, male

I have come to an end of the road, seeking light and solving problems.

Now i feel stuck. much my own fault.

question: any light ahead?

You have to learn that now your time where you are is done. You have done all you can do in your current state and current mode and its time to make some changes. Its time to take a leap and move to a new city, start something new. You have been surrounded by energy suckers in your life way too long. You need some time to be on your own. Things will drastically improve by May.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.