Psychics/fresh start

Question
First of all I want to thank you for you generous service and for sharing your talents with others.  My name is Katie, Kaitlin Ashley B., birthdate October 27, 1986.  I am going through a divorce from my abusive and cheating soon to be x husband Keith Alan B., birthdate May 26, 1985.  I am struggling as a teacher to support my two sons.  I just would like to know if I did the right thing, leaving him and if things will ever work out for me.  I apologize if this is considered multiple questions because I know that in your information it says that you avoid this.  Again, any response would be appreciate more than you know.  Either way thank you again for your kindness and willingness to help give others directions and hope.

Answer
I am aware that its not hard to let go of this ex of yours because there is strong karma bond between the two of you but as you suggested he was abusive and cheating there is no doubt this is not a good match and its good you checked out of it no matter how guilty he might want you to feel about it you know better than this- it will take about until your next birth date to stand back straight on  your fit and be back to your strong self but after that there will come stronger time and you will know you did good - you are a strong sharp free spirit you will survive this better than you think and now you know for sure what you dont need in your life. him. wishing you all the best

Psychics

Inbal