My boyfriend and I just sold our house last year and have been looking for our next house with some land.  When will we find or move into this next house. My name is Renee and my bday is June 24 1989. My boyfriend's name is Steven and bday is June 20, 1985. Thank you!!!! <3

Dear Renee,

As I read your question, I immediately heard, "They already have a house." It must be close, either in proximity or it's a place/area you've already looked at or are thinking/dreaming about. It's in your energy -- go with your intuition, because I'm certain it's already "there."

Also, it feels very different from the kind of place where you grew up in area/location (more land) and style of architecture. It's completely, almost opposite of your home while growing up, nothing like it. I keep feeling it's North, but for some reason I'm questioning that.

There's also nothing "materialistic" about this in terms of opulence or "keeping up with the Joneses"; it's about simplicity, living well with less, a lot of wood and rock, open and airy floor plan.

You sent a photo, I just noticed! Thank you! That helps, and I'll now start to ask for those!:)

Again, I feel like you already have a special place in your mind/dreams, so go straight toward that. This is a big step, and you can't do without your keenest intuition right now. It will be a place of solace and retreat, feels new, not old or anything needed a great amount of renovation at all. I smell new wood, which may mean you might work on part of it yourselves, but for the most part, it's ready. Don't keep putting it off; look around in areas you're drawn to and be very specific.

Good luck and God's Blessings!

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.