Psychics/Job..

Question
Hi Inbal,

I have been unemployed for past 10 months and inspite of applying at so many places and giving interviews I have not been able to get a job.
I would love to move away from my current location but don't have the money to do that and even if I get a job somewhere else I won't have enough money to pay rent because of the amount of debt I have...

So for the time being I must stay in my current city and keep looking for job. I just wanted to ask you are you able to tell me from which direction my next job will come from? Like west from my house or East, North, South East etc.. This way I can focus really hard on companies that are in those directions...
My name is Anisha born 23 August 1989. Thank you.

Answer
I did see that you are tired and not so optimist about your chances and indeed if I was unemployed for so long I would probably feel the same especially you who are very concerned about safe future, however what I could see is that we are talking about up to three months more or within the coming three months a new job and it will be elsewhere and looked like south direction from your current location so even if you dont think you can make it expend your search online or offline to jobs in other locations even remote places there are many  jobs that offer living arrangment along with work and by the way it looks you will gain that job in this time frame. wishing you all the best  

Psychics

Inbal