Psychics/life

Question
Hi..I m sumana from Bangalore India.I was born on 10 april 1983. I m married and have a seven month old son now. I m a doctor. Since childhood I m surrounded by depressed family. Now that my son is a very demanding child I hv quit working which is not progress in terms of career and finance.I don't have much help. Will I ever get back to work and have good career, money? Will I be able to have good family life? Will my son grow up fine? When will he be independent?

Answer
Hello Sumana,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit comes forth to reveal that your family issues stem from dysfunction within their environment. Things they could not cope with built up higher and higher until it caused them to reach a point that you describe.

I understand your need to be with your son at this time especially since he is so young and obviously needs you. Consider if there is some other way for you to return to work while also paying attention to your son.

You can change your life when you come to terms with the fact that for every problem that you encounter there is a solution that has yet to be discovered and analyzed. You need to pay close attention to the positives and the negatives in your present life. One way to do that is to get a large writing tablet and draw a line through the middle of the page. On the left side you write "Negatives" on the right side you write "Positives." You then make a list of all those things that apply to each side that will affect your own personal growth and getting ahead in life. Those things that thwart your helping people being the doctor that you are as well as those things that could help you to return to work should also be included.

After making that list be sure to look it over often and include your desire to become the professional that you were meant to be. The only thing holding you back at this time is YOU!

As for your family life, there are variables in that insomuch as you cannot control other people. You can desire that they be or act in a certain manner but you can't make them act it if they are not predisposed to doing it themselves. Your husband and partner needs to understand your needs as well. He needs to be supportive of you during this time and also help you look for ways to augment your desire to be a success not only at home but in your professional life. When you have that support from both husband and family and the inner desire to forge ahead then nothing can keep you from obtaining that goal except you.

As for your son, know that God is in control over everyone's life and if you teach him the Golden Rule and he adapts to it he can become a fine young man supportive of his Mother and can be a true asset as he was meant to be. As for his being independent, do not worry about that now. He is still young. Give him time during his formative years to grow up and be happy in that. When he reaches a point where he is considered to be no longer a child but a man he will know his next step. Do not be too pushy with him now as he can not fully realize what is happening and it may serve to confuse him. Let him at least be in his early teen years first and then enter into this discussion with him. If you do it with love and support for both him and his future what you therefore sow in his life he will surely be able to happily reap and you can harvest the final product which will be having a fine young man, a son that you can be truly proud of who will make a life for himself while not fully abandoning his family and his Mother.

Spirit has brought forth the following Scripture for you to behold as special in your life.

"Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in His holy place?" -- PSALM 24:3-4 (KJV)

Study that Scripture and try to absorb its meaning for you and your life. See what it is telling you.

And never forget to pray to God daily through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ. He will listen to your prayers and be there for you and with you in your time of need.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Sumana, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome, resourceful and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†