Hello Genna,
I wonder if Will I meet my soulmate (and having a family), and what kind of man he will be(personality and physical description if possible)? My name is Perpétue, born on 11/16/1991. Thank you

Hi there,

- Thank you for writing in. Yes, you will meet your soul mate. He is named Kyle. I am seeing first initial of K. And yes you will have a family with him, 2 girls. And they will look more like you. He will have a personality of gentle and calm. And he is light haired and light eyed. I see he is about 6 foot, nice weight and rather handsome.

Goodluck to you!

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.