Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
My Birthdate : JULY 24th 1997
Daphnie's Birthdate : FEB 4th 1996

Will me and Daphnie, eventually meet, as we are in a long distance relationship?

Answer
Dear Scott,

If you do meet, it will be because Daphnie has made the effort. I feel you're already prepared and would either meet in the middle somewhere or, much more preferably, in your country -- feel a stronger pull toward you than to her, so again, I feel like if you can "talk her into it," she'll do it; it will take a lot of planning, more than she or you realize, and it will depend largely on if she can remain open to the idea, and not say, "Yes, I want to see you," but the next day or week, say she's not sure. I feel like that's kind of going on now, or starting to; I keep seeing a door opening and closing.

It's her choice; she can remain shut in and deny herself this possibility, but I feel you'd welcome her with open arms. I feel like I want to get her to "lighten up"; she overthinks things, is a bit too skeptical, even though she can seem light and whimsical.

Part of this is also due to timing; it feels off a bit -- yet if you can sustain this relationship by March-April, that would be a good time to travel for her, especially, but I just question her fluid nature about this, her uncertainty, it feels almost flighty, whereas you feel ready for adventure, you're very optimistic, and if it were up to you, you'd already have met her, right in her hometown.

If you want a yes or no answer, I have to go with a no, only because I'm feeling too many hesitations on her part and a sense of timing being off. I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but that's what I get.

God's Blessings,
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess