Psychics/lost only because you have not looked at your map

I sincerely feel lost and out of time with any success in my life. I do not know what to do as a career in my life and do not think anyone will love me. I do feel i a have a bit left but no direction and always feel empty every single day. Please help. 01/14/1978

I am sorry you feel lost. You probably feel alone too. You are not lost and you are not alone.
You actually took a positive step to write to me. You believe you can pull yourself out of this fugue.
How do I know ? Because you say "I do feel I have a bit left."

I would suggest you see your doctor for a check up. Your energy reads very low and you have been feeding yourself a steady diet of unhealthy thinking about how lost and alone you are. John, you are 37 years old. That means you do not have the luxury of acting like a moody teenager. You also must consider your life--review the good (I know you already have reviewed and condemned yourself with the bad.)

Know that you are responsible for your thoughts, feelings, your work, your love life, and your energy and health. Surely you are waking by the grace of God each day for some purpose. So.
If you have money, then I recommend you put your next month's discretionary income to use by taking a yoga introductory class. It will put you back in your body and refuel your mind. You are a bit depressed and unable to see your own glory. But you are not dead. You do not have cancer. You can walk and have the use of your limbs. Be grateful.

My second advice to you is to invite you to pray this prayer daily for the next 7 days:
The Light of God enfolds me
The power of God Protects me
The Presence of God watches over me
Whereever I am, God is
And all is well.

You must fight the moodiness and the lost and self-sorrow with affirmations and with your vision for your own happiness. Do you want to make a difference in others' lives? To teach, to protect?

It does not matter what job you do, nor does it matter who has left you or broke your heart in the past. This is a new year, a new chance, a new opportunity to start again.So get your a__ in gear.

You are lovable when you are clean, clear and dressed for life.
You make people laugh and you have a very self-deprecating humor. That's the stuff.
You make others feel good about themselves when you are well and clear.
So light a candle for yourself--write down the three things you want most(and which are attainable) in the new year. Put these three wishes under your tall candle. When you are home, let that candle burn, and sing your name---to the tune of a Beatles song. This is call your higher spirits into play.This will change the atmosphere and raise your hope. (You can also clear the space by throwing away things you no longer want, use, or which are cluttering things up. This is make space for new love and energy.)

I would like you to get back to me in 90 days and tell me how you are. Then I will talk with you about your purpose and your potential for more love. Now, get busy.

Oh, also---stand in the mirror after waking up and before bed and say to yourself--"God loves you and I love you to." Drive that spirit of being lost away--Soon the incidence of divine coincidence will show you that you are not alone nor are you lost. Trust me since you asked me. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.