My husband (Victor Manuel Martinez, January 21, 1971) just accepted a ten year plea deal. I (Melanie Ellen Martinez, May 20, 1977) am willing to wait for him but after a hard six years together with many big obstacles, I worry about waiting more years to only have more problems.

He seems to have finally woken up to me and our love. Will we finally be happy in our love when he returns to me?

let me cut is shortly for you my dear no one that loves you will expect you to wait for them ten years on your own I suggest its not fair to you and to any one else that might be able to offer you better love than what he offered you because I am afraid what he ever offered you was more of an ownership then love and so I suggest you depart him to his way and move on with your life . lets say you are soul mates you will always have time to re consider when he is free and available to offer you some better times but since he didnt do this so far I doubt he will ever weill and 10 years of waiting are like you are willing to sit in prison for him. not fair at all sorry. love yourself better and walk away from this toxic bond its not easy I know but it should be this way for you and you deserve better

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site