Psychics/love

Question
hi Doreen my name is Christina birthday may 12 1974  female my question is will I ever find true love and get married ty

Answer
Dear Christina,

I see you really being hard on yourself and you keep putting yourself down, don't do it anymore. Be strong and learn from the things in the past and move forward to the future.
There is a rainbow around every corner when you think the sun will never come out and burst upon your life,. Life is full of surprises, and yes you will get married when the right person comes into your life, I don't even see that you will be looking, he will somehow enter your life and before you know it, happiness true happiness will be there for you. Just be patient and let it all happen. Your life is planned out for success and true love.
Sincerely,
Psychic Doreen

Psychics

Psychic Doreen