QUESTION: Crystal 05/02/1994 George 02/10/1994 we broke up a month ago and have a baby do you see us working things out?

ANSWER: this realtionship is not working I suggest maybe to look for a way where both of you raising this kid but not with each other.

QUESTION: Why do you see us doing it alone? He text me at least every week telling me he misses me and his family and what we had. I feel like I'm pushing him away more. My mind is telling me to move on but my heart just won't let go. It's hard! I know it takes time but man every day it gets harder.thanks in advance!

the way tarot looked and the numerology there is some missmatch here meaning you two cant make it great for parenting without issues and issues that a child should not be going through as well so for the sake of the child its best to keep a peacerful invorment of two happy parents than a troubled unit. however if you feel this is not the condition I am all for human being taking their lives in their hands and change them for the better as long as the child will not be exposed to your issues. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site