Psychics/Love life

Hi Shepherdess!

I would like to know about my love life in the near future. Do you see me in a good relationship, how do I identify the guy meant for me, I mean his traits or something distinguishing about him or the timing of meeting him? Anything that you would want to let me know, I leave it up to you. My Date of birth  is February 15 1991, name is Pupul . Thank you in advance and wish you a Happy and blessed new year 2016:)

Dear Pupul,

Please forgive the delay in responding - the New Year caught up with me!

Yes, a Leo in particular for this year -- I hear "26" which could mean the 26th of a month or an address or a tattoo or something else, not necessarily an age. Basketball, gym, court. Longer-than-normal hair, broken family/divorce, not living with one parent, and advice to you: do not get obsessed and stay away from sarcasm; these aren't good traits, and they'll hurt both you and anyone in your future. Really bad energy to get carried away or too intense about one person, or the next. Don't let this search become your life, and watch how you speak to people; even if you don't mean any harm, I feel like you have a way of hurting people's feelings or shocking them -- it's a form of humor/sarcasm, but not everyone can take it!:)

He seems a bit younger than you or maybe just has a younger energy; he has no kids, wears red and white for a team, wears a lot of yellow otherwise, shades of yellow/orange. Hair is curly-ish. Keep seeing him in this gym. I hope this isn't someone from your past I'm picking up on, but that's all I get, except an "F" initial, first or last name, feels prominent, and I'm also hearing, "Don't try to change them."

I wish I had more, but I get nothing about which month, season, weather, anything - just keep seeing a guy in a gymnasium playing basketball, on a team, and I don't know what Ethyl or Atholl is, but something sounds out like that related to him in some way -- Athill? Fefill? I can't quite hear it. I hope this helps!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.