Psychics/Love/ Soulmate

Question
Do I have a soul mate? Is there anyone out there special for me? 8-10-88 Happy New Years! I have been single a while and thought I had a special someone, but I guess not.

Thanks, Chloe

Answer
Dear Chloe,
Right now your world is confusing with a lot that has happened to you now and in the past. Trust me it is all going to change, you need to trust yourself with your choices in life
I sense there is a lot that has been discovered about others and the real truth, some things right now are hard for you to deal with. Just remember to be yourself and go in the direction that is wise for you, not what others tell you to do. I sense that there has been betrayal in your life, but the lessons that have taught to you by things that went wrong will make you more stronger as time goes on. You will meet that special someone, just don't be so hard on yourself, which I feel you do. Things are going to come together for you, have a little faith and believe. It will happen. The new year for you quit struggling with yourself and be the real you.
Take care
Sincerely,
Psychic Doreen

Psychics

Psychic Doreen