Psychics/Am I making the right decision?

Question
QUESTION: Hello
Thank you for volunteering your services.My birthday Jan 8 1993 and his William Fox April 25th 1989. I recently decided to move out in hope a that he will realize that he really needs to do something with his life. I love him but is it possible that my plan can backfire and I could end up losing him all together?

ANSWER: please provide your name- thanks

QUESTION: I'm sorry, my name is Justice and DOB January 8 1993

Answer
Dear Justice
naturally according to numerology William can not make a final decision what he really wants from his life although he expect everyone to give him attention and can even complain why he is not getting it. lucky for him he is very charming so he gets his attention when he wants too and do his best to be OK with everyone so they will like him and be sure they need to help him . and here you are responsible adult as you are very caring very loyal very strict with your own self believe that hard work can get things done and you fell for him being so needy all the time because you enjoy being needed. this relationship have no logic no rules and no safety is a matter of the heart and that is why its so hard to deal with it with simple logic that tells you he is not going to change ever and he wont. he might put the act like he is going too but he is not and I am sorry i could not see him even being greatful for having you at all and he should be. so although its hard to accept keeping him aruond you is not about you inlove with him is about you not loving your own self enough to understand that this guy is lack of the capacity to love you properly and realize what a precious jem you are to have. he is not enough for you dear let it go and do not look back.  

Psychics

Inbal