Psychics/My marriage and going back home

My date of birth: May 31, 1967
Melissa's date of birth: April 6, 1978

Hello, sir.

My wife and I are separated, two months now. We've been married almost 9 years, together ten as of next week. There are mental illness complications, and I've felt strongly that when she comes down from her mania we will be able to reconcile and rebuild our life together.

It's been hard, the holidays without her. The kids and I had a good season, but her not being there was a cloud over our the days.

She threw me out, after a major argument, and says she wants a divorce. She got a no contact order from the courts, so I can't talk to her. She's been showing all the signs associated with Bipolar Disorder. And she's refusing to take her medication or go to her therapy appointments.

Sir, I believe she is my soul mate. Our marriage had rough spots, as all do, but we always came through them stronger. She herself said so just a week before our marriage exploded, and how much she loves our life together.

Now she's with someone I've hated for years, someone she knows is a Very Bad Man, who tells her never to take her medication again, and has destroyed the marriages of two of my friends and the lives of three others, and now my own, and was once arrested for beating up his girlfriend, one of my wife's closest friends. My wife ahs cut off contact with anyone who really knows her, and anyone who teels her she needs to take her medication.

Sir, what I'd like to know is whether she will come back to us, and whether we can go home again, and if possible, how much longer will I have to wait? I know things will never be the same again. But I believe that things can be better than they were.

Please, sir, can you tell me whether and when I can go home again, rebuild my family? And can you tell me what I need to do to help make that happen, even with her having no contact with me?

hello there Eric I am not a Sir I am a woman. I dont think she is going to divorce you and in fact it looked like around March April this year she will seek her way back with you again although I have to admit this relationship maybe lasted very long but they are not serving either of you too well not to speak about what the kids see hear and learn about relationship . bipolar disease can range through all kinds of levels and some of them need medication some not I am not the one to judge on her case since i am not doctor and not familiar with her symbptom of the doctors that checked her and gave this definition but i guess the botton line should be the kids andt heir favor and if they are in any risk being exposed to her when she is mental imbalance what you need to do is make sure they are wll protected regardless to your wishes from this relationships. sometimes unfortuantelly even if we are in love and willing to go miles for someone they dont respond to us the way we want and than what we need to do is let them go no matter how hurt it is because this is what they want. since I was not under the impression she wants to divorce you I suggest you simply avoid trying to communicate with her and be busy with the kids favor condition first to anything else- and give it the time until march april 2016 to see if things change for the better which then for sure you will have to insist on her getting some form of treatment as condition for your return because other wise  this process will repeat itself once more , I could not relate to her other relationship as I dont know who is she involved with and I am not here to check it as well.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site