Psychics/Missing my ex

My name is crystal 05/02/1994 my ex name is George 02/10/1994. We broke up 2 months ago, we had a beautiful baby 4 months ago and idk what happened between us? He text me says he misses me and stuff but he was playing with my heart. There's another female in the picture I screen shorted his messages and sent them to the other female because I don't want him to play games with us both. She says there not together he says there not together. I really want to work thing out with him. Do you see us vetting back together? Thank you!!

You and your ex went into something very big and very fast and it became overwhelming to you both. I do see you and he getting back together but I can see it might not be the one time it lasts. I can see you will both make up and breakup a few times before you decide on a permanent path.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.