Psychics/mission

Question
Hello,
I'm Oliver, and had a couple of questions.

Edgar Cayce claimed that Jesus has reincarnated many times as other figures, such as Adam, the first man, as Joshua, Moses' trusted soldier, and other biblical figures. Can this be true?

Some claim that Jesus taught reincarnation, but this has been removed from the New Testament, beginning from the fourth or fifth century. Can this be also true?

And this is for my personal knowledge. I have had some very strange sentiments and two very strange episodes, that were assessed as neurotic, due to my thyroid unbalance, although I know they were not, as I was full conscious of what was happening to me, and even now, after a few years, I can still remember all the details. I was as if under poa spell, and was given the ability to see myself as an outside source would. I think that an out of body experience would explain it better.
Never before had I experienced such things, nor since. However I still have these persistent emotions about having to do with God, and some sort of a very special, and intimate relationship with Him, and a future prophecy that I will be required to reveal in the near future. I have a small and incomplete idea of what it could be, but it is very difficult for me to believe it myself. I can feel that I will again, when the time is right, receive further instructions. I have always been absolutely mentally stable, had successful long career as a quality assurance and safety technical engineer. Studied classical philosophy, I'm a self taught mycologist, I practice homeopathy for family and friends, I'm a home chef, I was s good athlete in my youth, I'm proficient in two languages, and I know a little if two others, I never had any problems with the law, have always tried to be fair and just with others, although I do have an overpowering personality, I'm always told. I have a family, and have never had any medical problems, except for thyroid hyperactivity, but fully stabilized with daily intake of thyroid hormones, after medical treatment 25 years ago. What I'm trying to emphasize with all this is that I have had a normal, and sane life. I should add that, even though I'm a student of the Bible, I have no respect for most, or just about all religious institutions, especially the Catholic one. And have always had my own way of interpreting the word of God, as it applies to all humanity, and not just Jews, and Christians.

I guess I'm not being very temperate as I'm impatient and maybe the waiting is bringing doubt about my feelings, and therefore, I'm taking they initiative to seek out any confirmation from any source. Or perhaps I'm just trying to make credible, to myself those "supernatural" episodes I had, because I still retain them highly improbable due to knowing that I'm just another Tom, Dick, or Harry, and there is nothing special whatsoever about me that would merit having the privilege to serve the Lord Almighty, with such a mighty task. And since you claim to be able to see these things, I come, humbly, to you for confirmation as to yes, or no, whatever the truth is. I care not to be flattered, I only want the truth, either way. I understand that this may not be possible to you, still I must try.

Thanks, and may the Lord bless you with the ability to grant me my request to you.

My question would be

Answer
Warm greetings Oliver,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit reveals that you have many talents and abilities that should make you truly feel proud of! You should capitalize on them and make them work for you in ways yet undiscovered. With daily prayer and meditation you can be shown the way.

As to the question with regard to reincarnation. There is none in the Christian religion. Nothing was changed or removed in the Fourth or Fifth Centuries, I am being told by Spirit, because Jesus said nothing to reinforce that idea. Had reincarnation been a reality then Jesus Christ would today be someone else. And His Mother Mary would be someone else as well. Clearly, they are not. Jesus is the same yesterday as He is today and as He will remain tomorrow. His Mother Mary has been seen by thousands (and even photographed) on many occasions as she has appeared in Cairo, Egypt in the Sixties and beyond and she does not look like anyone else or any different from what she has been pictured as looking like since time immemorial. It has been over two millenniums since they were incarnate here on earth and have not changed in appearance and remain the same. So, that assumption, by some, of reincarnation is not real to Christians. Reincarnation is a mere excuse to allow those who cannot fully integrate Christian teachings into their belief system to continue sinning and to give them an out so that they can mistakenly feel that they can continue to come back to life time and time and again as someone else until they get it right. However, that is not so and here is Biblical proof of that.

The Holy Bible is very forthright with that as is exemplified in the following Scripture.

"And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment." -- HEBREWS 9:27 (KJV)

Therefore, clearly we are being told in Scripture that once we pass away from our ONE life here on earth there is no returning here anymore. We will be judged and will continue our life in Spirit for eternity. There is no end to life itself but what happens when we leave our physical body is that we immediately step into our Spiritual Body and continue in our new life back in spirit from whence we originally came.

And please know that everyone was born with natural intuitive abilities. Some will go on to use those abilities properly, others not so much. If we were not born with them how could we explain a very Christian Mother who is in her kitchen preparing lunch for her family when all of a sudden she stops cold and goes outside just in time to see her three year old running into the street. She runs out and grabs him and thus saves him from a horrible accident. Likewise, many have the natural ability to know who is calling when the telephone rings. That is not the product of some negative work. It is our God-given gift that we all possess to some extent or another. Some will even tap into it farther.

Keep your mind focused on your spiritual nature as well as in forging ahead in this world doing the best that you can do to be the best that you can be.

Spirit brings forth the following Scripture, Oliver, for you to behold and embrace.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil. -- PROVERBS 4:23-27 (KJV)

Remember the wise meaning in those words and keep them close to you at all times. Let them become a part of you.

Pray daily to God through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ and present your petition(s) unto Him. He will keep you and will be close to you always.

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Oliver, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome, resourceful and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†