I'm thinking about moving abroad ,but i'm not sure yet about the final destination. Do you see this project realized and where it will be? My name is Perpétue, born on 11/16/1991. Thank you.

Hi Perpetue;

It's a bit difficult for me to pinpoint your exact destination.  Can you please tell me where you're located and give me a few different options and I can tell you what I feel and tune in that way.  Just being honest.

Thanks for reaching out to me!

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.